SURFER Magazine is looking for qualified editorial interns. If you’re currently a college student interested in getting into the magazine biz and you meet the qualifications below, you could be eligible for an opportunity to intern at the biggest surf magazine on the planet.
- You must have surf knowledge and a passion for surfing
- You must be majoring in a related field (Journalism, English, Communication, etc.)
- You must be proficient in writing
- You must be Internet-savvy, responsible, and timely
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and/or Final Cut a plus
Duties will include:
- Fact-checking, writing for the website, transcription, research, and organizational tasks.
- This is an unpaid internship, though the possibility for paid assignments may arise.
For editorial internships, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to