Boarding for Breast Cancer Announces Holiday 2009 Products
Boarding for Breast Cancer (B4BC) is pleased to announce the Holiday 2009 special edition co-branded products from our industry partners. Each season, we team up with the best brands in the industry on unique events and products that help generate awareness about breast cancer, the importance of early detection and a healthy lifestyle and raise funds for the cause. This year, the list of events has expanded and the newest product for Holiday includes everything from shoes and jackets to goggles and snowboards from all of the industry leaders.
“Financial support from the action sports industry ensures the strength of our
educational outreach program,” said Justine Chiara, B4BC Executive Director. “This year we were able to increase our outreach activities to include events like the Winter Dew Tour, Red Bull Snowscrapers in Manhattan, and stops on the Campus Rail Jam tour; all of which gave us a huge platform to educate people, and we couldn’t have done it without our cause marketing partnerships. We’d like to thank our partners for continuing to show our shared audience of young adults their support of this cause.”
The list of Holiday 09 products includes:
• DVS “Farah” B4BC Skate Shoe
• Electric “EG.5″ B4BC Goggle
• Etnies B4BC “Perry” Shoe, Tee and Tote
• GNU “B-Pro” Barrett Christy Model Snowboard
• Nixon Pink B4BC “Vega” Watch
• The North Face “Denali,” “Khumbu” and “Osito” Fleece Jackets
• O-Matic “Boobs Magee” Benetar Model Snowboard
• Sessions B4BC Jacket and Hoodie
• Vans and Pro-Tec “Blanchett” Jacket, B4BC Edition “Veil” Snow Boot, B2 Snow Helmet
• Volcom “For A Cause” Dress, “Station” Jacket, “Survey” Pant, Hydro Zip Fleece, and SS Tee
• Von Zipper “Chakra Siren” Goggle and Matching “Siren Song” Tee
Additionally, during October Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Nixon will be donating proceeds from their just released Pink “Fluro Player”; Burton will offer their CCS.com/B4BC “Save the Melons” tank top at Flagship stores nationwide, and Skullcandy is donating a percentage of their online sales from their “pink products”.
For more info on each item and retail info visit b4bc.org <http://www.b4bc.org> .
About Boarding for Breast Cancer (B4BC)
Boarding For Breast Cancer (B4BC) is a non-profit, youth-focused education, awareness, and fundraising foundation. Our mission is to increase awareness about breast cancer, the importance of early detection and the value of an active lifestyle.
Ozzie Wright and Musical Guest Goons of Doom Featured On "The Daily Habit" Tuesday, October 20th